2020 September Tournament Cancellation

Unfortunately we’ve had to take the decision to cancel the tournaments planned for September 12th & 13th.

All archers who have entered now have the choice to either take a refund or roll over entries to our tournaments in May 2021.

Please email us at tournaments@bowmenofglen.org with your original order number and let us know which you would prefer. Please get in touch by the 29th August.

Sorry that we’re not able to go ahead but we look forward to welcoming you back in 2021.

Beginners Course Updates

We now expect the August beginners course to go ahead with some adjustments for social distancing – as this has included lowering the number of people taking the course this one is now sold out.

We’ve therefore added an extra course on September 5th & 6th – if you wish to book spaces please do so here.