The club address is Newton Lane, Great Glen, Leicestershire. Our postcode used to be LE8 9AB before Royal Mail deactivated it although this may still work with some Sat Navs. Nearby postcodes which will get you close to us are LE8 9FH & LE8 9FP. A great free Sat Nav for your mobile is available called Waze - this should find us no problem!
Directions below are for getting to us if you were are travelling southbound on the M1 approaching Leicester:
- Leave M1 at J21 by staying in left hand lane (this will bear left so that you don't have to use the roundabout at the end of the slip road)
- Approx. 100m after roundabout move to new left-hand lane to bear round by about 270 degrees.
- Again move left into newly formed lane (this will turn you round the side of an electricity pylon just before another roundabout).
- Stay in left hand lane as you pass the various sets of traffic lights. This should be the A563. You should see the shopping centre on your left hand side.
- Continue on A563 (Soar Valley Way) you should see PC World on your left hand side as you pass the end of the shopping centre.
- At cross roads go straight over.
- At roundabout take 3rd exit
- At next roundabout straight over (2nd exit)
- At next two sets of traffic light controlled crossroads pass straight over.
- At roundabout take 2nd exit onto A6 signposted Market Harborough.
- Continue on A6 (straight over the next few roundabouts), you will come down a fairly gentle hill to a roundabout named "Archers Roundabout"
- Turn right 3rd exit.
- Take the right hand turn immediately afterwards.
- Archery field is now on your right, car park entrance about 30m from junction.